Warren Mills is the Vice President and Chief Numismatist of RCNH. A coin collector since 1965, he has sold as much as $10 million in coins in a single year.
- Selected by the Rosen Numismatic Advisory as one of the ten leading numismatists in the country for seven consecutive years.
- One of a handful of recommended dealers by the Silver & Gold Report.
- Noted in the Coin World Guide to U.S. Coins for handling one of the nicest 1895 Proof Sets known.
- Asked to speak on many national radio programs about coins throughout the year.
- Krause Customer Service Award winner (Krause is the largest numismatic publisher in the country).
"If not the best eye in the country, Mills is certainly one of the three best, and also one of the most honest." -James DiGeorgia, Editor, The Silver and Gold Report.